“What’s Next?” Virtual Support Group (Ages 50+)
Join Tuesday's Children for a chance to connect and support fellow 9/11 and First Responder Family Members
March 7, 2023 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST
Throughout the pandemic, we have heard our community express an increased need for connection with peers, particularly as they adapt to new stages of their lives.
Many in our community have shared…
- I’m now an empty nester and struggling to adjust
- I find it hard to make friends
- Now it’s time for me but what do I do?
- I feel lonely
- My children/grandchildren live far away.
- I have nobody to travel with
- My adult kids are still depending on me
Tuesday’s Children is listening and is committed to answering the needs of our families by creating a virtual community of understanding in a monthly peer-to-peer facilitated support group.
This program is available to all registered 9/11 and First Responder Family Members age 50+.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.