Tuesday’s Children is an official sponsor of the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour!
When: Sunday May 7th, 2023
Where: 32,000 cyclists of all skill levels will cruise through all 5 New York City boroughs, free of cars & traffic! For one day, the roads and bridges are yours, the City is yours – there’s no better way to experience NYC.
Why: As part of Team Tuesday’s Bike Team, you’ll raise funds to support individuals and families impacted by terrorism, military conflict, or mass violence. In addition, you will also help raise funds for Bike New York’s free bike education programs.
Team Tuesday’s Bike Team Perks:
- 1 Guaranteed entry into the 2023 NYC Five Boro Bike Tour
- Official Team Tuesday’s Bike Jersey
- Breakfast Morning of the ride
- Complimentary lunch at the Finish Festival
- Personalized Fundraising Platform accompanied with tips, template letters & shared best practices to ensure you meet your goal
ASK US ABOUT OUR TEAM MERCH INCENTIVES!
- Each registered charity rider is required to fundraise a minimum of $500 that will support Tuesday’s Children
- Riders on our team are guaranteed entry at NO Cost. (Tuesday’s Children pays $250 per charity spot which allows rider entry and Tuesday’s Children to be a Charity Partner. If you make a team and your teammates register on their own and fundraise, they will receive a TT Bike Jersey & personalized fundraising platform.)
- All athletes also are required to register on Five Boro Bike Tour page and create their individual or team fundraising page through Tuesday’s Children fundraising page.
Please contact Keri@tuesdayschildren.org if you are interested. Click HERE for more details about race day. General registration opens on January 11th. The deadline to register with TC is April 21st. Bike rental is available.