Here are a few ideas to get you started
on your next fundraising venture:
- Get Your Company Involved — Find out if they offer a corporate giving or donation matching program and offer Tuesday’s Children as a preferred charity.
- Use Your Birthday — ask for your age in dollars from all of your friends and family!
- Do Something Sporty — Run for Funds, Become a member of Team Tuesday’s Endurance Team, or Organize a Walk.
- Use Your Special Occasions — Start an online donation page to raise funds and awareness for special events in your life (birthdays, weddings, religious celebrations, anniversaries, etc).
- Involve Your School — ask the whole student body to collect pennies from everyone they know and see how fast it adds up!
- Get Creative — grow a beard, go skydiving, dye your hair, organize a jeans day or quit smoking.
- Skip A Gift – at holiday time ask for donations instead of a gift!
Interested in learning more? Contact Jen for more information.
Did you know that Tuesday’s Children is an Amazon Smile Partner? All you have to do is use the link below to shop on Amazon Smile — the same way you would normally shop on Amazon — and Tuesday’s Children will receive a portion of your sale!