Here are a few ideas to get you started
on your next fundraising venture:
- Get Your Company Involved — Find out if they offer a corporate giving or donation matching program and offer Tuesday’s Children as a preferred charity.
- Use Your Birthday — ask for your age in dollars from all of your friends and family!
- Do Something Sporty — Run for Funds, Become a member of Team Tuesday’s Endurance Team, or Organize a Walk.
- Use Your Special Occasions — Start an online donation page to raise funds and awareness for special events in your life (birthdays, weddings, religious celebrations, anniversaries, etc).
- Involve Your School — ask the whole student body to collect pennies from everyone they know and see how fast it adds up!
- Get Creative — grow a beard, go skydiving, dye your hair, organize a jeans day or quit smoking.
- Skip A Gift – at holiday time ask for donations instead of a gift!
Did you know that Tuesday’s Children is an Amazon Smile Partner? All you have to do is use the link below to shop on Amazon Smile — the same way you would normally shop on Amazon — and Tuesday’s Children will receive a portion of your sale!