- College Prep Seminars
- 04.28.2010 - 06.23.2010
- Tuesday's Children Program
Are you and your child preparing for college? Would you like FREE guidance from an expert in the field of college placement?
Join Tuesday's Children for three seminars that will help you and your child navigate the college preparation process and experience.
Session 1 - Wednesday, April 28th, 6-8pm
- What do colleges look for in applicants and how do they measure it?
- Where do I begin? What applicants should look for in colleges?
Session 2 - Wednesday, May 19th, 6-8pm
- How can I possibly research all these colleges?
- How can I have a successful college visit and interview?
- What about my essay? I don't know what to write about!
Session 3 - Wednesday, June 23rd, 6-8pm
- Who's going to pay for this? Helping you learn about financial aid and scholarships.
- Preparing for your individual appointment with college guidance specialist, Noreen Cambria.
- How will I ever get through all these applications? Preparing your Application.
Where: Each seminar will be held at CW Post Campus of Long Island University in Brookville, New York.
This event is free to all 9/11 families and 9/11 Responders and their families. The seminars are recommended for all high school students with a focus on students graduating in 2011. All families completing all three sessions are eligibile for a personalized session with college prep expert Noreen Cambria.
Please RSVP by April 21st to Sara at 516.562.9000.